Top 7 Motivational Quotes to remember great German neurologist
Ludwig Guttmann Motivational Quotes: Today (03 July), is Great German neurologist and the estibalisher of Stoke Mandeville Games Dr Ludwig Guttmann’s 122nd Birth Anniversary. Let us tell you that the credit for starting the Para Olympic Games goes to Sir Ludwig Guttmann. For the first time in the year 1948, he organized an Archery competition for the disabled people. This was the first sports event for the disabled, which later turned into the Para Olympic Games. These games were initially called the Stock Mendeville Games, which was the name of Sir Ludwig Guttmann’s hospital.
Today, on the 122nd Birthday of this great man, Here we have mentioned Top 7 Motivational Quotes to to remember great German neurologist Dr Ludwig Guttmann.
Also Share: International Day of Cooperatives 2021 Theme, Quotes, Wishes, Images, and Poster to share on Co-operative Day
1. Ludwig Guttmann 122nd Birthday: Top 7 Motivational Quotes to remember great German neurologistAction, life a sacrament, is the visible form of an invisible spirit, an outward manifestation of an inward power. – Bell Hooks
2. It is afraid of an informed, angry public demanding the constitutional government was promised – and it should be – Edward Snowden
3. How shall we expect charity towards others, when we are uncharitable to ourselves? – Thomas Browne
4. If I ever did one good thing in my medical career, it was to introduce sport into the treatment and rehabilitation programme of spinal cord sufferers and other severely disabled – Dr Ludwig Guttmann
5. Are you sure were not dead?”
“I really fucking hope not. – Ann Brashares
6. Well, I thought the deal was, when you went to work for the government you weren’t supposed to make money! – Joe Biden
Also Read: Aamir Khan and Kiran Rao announce Divorce after 15 years of Bondage
7. When we are courageous enough to begin exploring the ‘Why’s” and the ‘Who’s’ of life, the ‘How’s’ and ‘What’s’ of life start to come into focus as well. ” – Mac MacKenzie
Disclaimer: All Images that are Used in this post from Instagram & Google Image and Credit Goes to their Respective Owner. Contact Us on this Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Credit or Remove these Images.