Bible Verse of The Day, Bible Gateway, Bible Hub
Bible Verse of The Day, Bible Gateway, Bible Hub, Quotes, Wishes, Greetings, Whats App Status : Bible is a religious verse is the sign of spiritualism and purity. It is the religious verse who spreads divinity and give messages of purity and silence. Mostly it uses in the religious verses and spiritual world. he Bible, also known as the Holy Bible, is a group of religious texts of Judaism and Christianity, it contains the both Old Testament and The New Testament. All the texts that make a book are believed to belong together. Most of the time, people believe they were written or collected by the same person.
The Bible is the holy scripture of the Christian religion, purporting to tell the history of the Earth from its earliest creation to the spread of Christianity in the first century A.D. Both the Old Testament and the New Testament have undergone changes over the centuries, including the the publication of the King. So it is the verse which the message of divinity.
Who Write The Bible and Divinity Book ?
It is the holy book and according to ritual traditions and customs the divinity book was written by Jewish in 1300 B.C. However exactly time and which era bible was published is unknown. Some collections published after the Jewish. According to both Jewish and Christian Dogma, the books of Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy (the first five books of the Bible and the entirety of the Torah) were all written by Moses in about 1,300 B.C. There are a few issues with this, however, such as the lack of evidence that Moses ever existed
Bible Verse of The Day and Bible Verses
The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
- 2 Corinthians 4:16-18. So we do not lose heart.
- 1 Peter 5:7. Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.
- 1 Corinthians 15:58.
- 1 Corinthians 16:13-14.
Inspirational Bible Verses and Quotes
1. Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in your midst? 1 Corinthians 3:16
2. “I have the right to do anything,” you say – but not everything is beneficial. “I have the right to do anything” – but I will not be mastered by anything. 1 Corinthians 6:12
3. Be careful, however, that the exercise of your rights does not become a stumbling block to the weak. 1 Corinthians 8:9
4. So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don’t fall! 1 Corinthians 10:12
5. So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31
6. For as woman came from man, so also man is born of woman. But everything comes from God. 1 Corinthians 11:12
7. There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit distributes them. 1 Corinthians 12:4
8. Even so the body is not made up of one part but of many. 1 Corinthians 12:14
9. If I speak in human or angelic tongues, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 1 Corinthians 13:1
10. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 1 Corinthians 13:4
Life Changing Quotes and Wishes
11. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13
12. Follow the way of love and eagerly desire spiritual gifts, especially the gift of prophecy. 1 Corinthians 14:1
13. Do not be misled: “Bad company corrupts good character.” 1 Corinthians 15:33
14. Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. 1 Corinthians 16:33
15. Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. 2 Corinthians 9:6
16. There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens Ecclesiastes 3:1
17. A time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance Ecclesiastes 3:4
18. Therefore each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to your neighbor, for we are all members of one body. Ephesians 4:25
19. Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29
20. Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Ephesians 4:31
Greetings of Bible Verses
21. Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. Ephesians 5:11
22. Be very careful, then, how you live – not as unwise but as wise. Ephesians 5:15
23. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Ephesians 6:12
24. Have you experienced so much in vain – if it really was in vain? Galatians 3:4
25. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness Galatians 5:22
26. We must pay the most careful attention, therefore, to what we have heard, so that we do not drift away. Hebrews 2:1
27. And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds Hebrews 10:24
28. Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1
29. “Make level paths for your feet,” so that the lame may not be disabled, but rather healed. Hebrews 12:13
30. Keep on loving one another as brothers and sisters. Hebrews 13:1
Verses and Wishes of Greetings of Bible Verse
31. Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it. Hebrews 13:2
32. Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter. Isaiah 5:20
33. Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds James 1:2
34. For the sun rises with scorching heat and withers the plant; its blossom falls and its beauty is destroyed. In the same way, the rich will fade away even while they go about their business. James 1:11
35. My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry James 1:19
36. You see that people are justified by what they do and not by faith alone. James 2:24
37. What causes fights and quarrels among you? Don’t they come from your desires that battle within you? James 4:1
38. Is anyone among you in trouble? Let them pray. Is anyone happy? Let them sing songs of praise. James 5:13
39. The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it? Jeremiah 17:9
40. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. John 1:5
Bible Wishes and Quotes Changing Life
41. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. John 3:6
42. Stop judging by mere appearances, but instead judge correctly. John 7:24
43. I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. John 10:11
44. A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. John 13:34
45. My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. John 15:12
46. Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. John 15:13
47. Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth. John 17:17
48. If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. 1 John 1:8
49. Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18
50. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. 1 John 4:8
Disclaimer: All Images that are Used in this post from Instagram & Google Image and Credit Goes to their Respective Owner. Contact Us on this Email email@example.com for Credit or Remove these Images.
- Bible Gateway
- Bible Hub
- Bible Verse of The Day
- Bible Verse of The Day and Bible Verses
- Bible Wishes and Quotes Changing Life
- Greetings of Bible Verses
- Inspirational Bible Verses and Quotes
- Life Changing Quotes and Wishes
- Verses and Wishes of Greetings of Bible Verse
- Whats App Status
- Who Write The Bible and Divinity Book ?